Cherwell District Council has commissioned the Oxfordshire Sport and Physical Activity in Summer 2014 to provide enhanced club development support to a range of clubs in Bicester. The aim is to help them maximise opportunities presented by the growth of the town and to draw together club aims and needs to form a strategic sports development plan for the town. This is an ongoing piece of work with clubs able to access enhanced support for free for a year.
On this page you will find documents and information that relate to the project.
For all enquiries please contact:
Tristan Hale - Oxfordshire Sport and Physical Activity firstname.lastname@example.org 01865 252726
Tom Gubbins - Cherwell District Council email@example.com 01295 221720
Club Development Planning Resources
- Adult Male Football Universe Current Player Segments (PDF, 13.7 Mb)
Report providing insight through market segmentation of male football participants.
- General Club Development Planning Template (MS Word, 1 Mb)
Club development planning template with club health check suitable for any club. Before expending time completing the action plan section, clubs should check with their NGB to determine if there is a particular format their NGB requires. In particular, Rugby and Football Clubs should use their NGB provided development plan.
- Bicester Club Support Offer (PDF, 102 Kb)
Oxfordshire Spors Partnership offers a range of support services to clubs. This document identifies what is on offer and what those clubs supported through this piece of work can get for free.
Bicester Sports Development Planning
- Bicester Football Plan - Initial Draft For Consultation (PDF, 958 Kb)
- Bicester Sports Development Plan Clubs Consultation Workshop Slides (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
Slides from the initial club consultation workshops August 2014
- Emerging Themes From Club Consultation By Sport (MS Word, 19 Kb)
November 2013 Sport Consultation
Population Growth Insight
- Bicester Sports Existing And Potential Facilities Mapping September (PDF, 2.3 Mb)
Map of planned housing and sports facility development in Bicester